1. Registration is open to all postgraduate students.
2. No registration fee is imposed on the participants.
3. Only presenters are required to pay RM40 after receiving the acceptance notification via email; further details regarding payment will be also be sent via email.
4. To register, please click the Register Now button on the MSMPS webpage.
5. Each participant is only allowed to register ONCE.
6. For participants who which to present their research findings, please refer to the presentation guidelines below.
7. Participants and presenters are required to have a Zoom account
8. Certificate will be given to all participants who have attended the sessions, and for presenters to acknowledge their presentations.
9. Registration as participant closes on 6 June 2021.
1. Prior to your registration as presenter, please ensure that you have prepared your abstract and proof of payment. You may download the abstract template via this link:
2. Oral and poster presenters are required to pay RM 40.
3. For oral and poster presentation, please submit your abstract and proof of payment along with the registration form.
4. In case the oral presentation slots are filled, you will be requested to change your form of presentation into poster presentation.
5. Please refer to the abstract template and submission guidelines on the MSMPS website. Submissions that do not follow the format will not be accepted.
6. Participants who will be presenting are required to register and refer to the presentation rules provided at Register Now.
Registration closes on 12 May 2021.
Registration & Payment
Registration is free for participants only. Presenters are required to pay RM40 to confirm their presentation slots. The payment must be transferred to the bank account as stated below:
Name of Account: MSM
Bank Name: CIMB Bank Berhad
Account number: 80-0216547-1
Bank address: Ground Floor, Block B, Bangunan Pusat Pelajar, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia.
Swift code: CIBBMYKL
For oral and poster presentation, kindly submit the bank transfer receipt along with abstract during registration at the link for record-keeping purposes.
Confirmation & Receipt
Each presenter will receive an email notification confirming the received payment after the completion of registration.
The final receipt will be provided to presenters only upon request. Please contact us at () to request a copy of your receipt.
Fee refund WILL NOT be given to presenters who are unable to attend the event. They may transfer their registration fee to another replacing presenter with prior notice to the organizing committee through email